Tuesday 14 May 2013

Welcome to the Clusterbug Games Dev Blog!


Good afternoon all and welcome to my Dev Blog.

I tried to keep this up to date as often as possible but I would waste so much development time typing up little posts.

Instead what I have been doing in making little notes as I develop my games. In the following few posts I'll be explaining how I am going about making my very first game using Unity3D!

It is a simple "match-three" game. A lot of people I've spoken to said start small. I would also like some of my future games to run on mobile phones and social sites like Facebook. So I guess practising casual games would be good for me on that point.

My current game project is called Runes - Songs of the Gods. It's currently at version 1.0 from 0.1 so ten builds in. I am at the debugging stage and after the final bug (which im working on now) I'll be entering the polish stage. I can't wait really as I have other exciting ideas I want to get on with!

I cover some of the source code but only when I find it required to explain things. I'm hoping to get better and less technical at this. To make things more entertaining and informative at a glance. Maybe that's why I take so long to write posts!

Anyhow, I have to get back to debugging this stuff. So while I code the night away, chillax and have a beer and see what shenanigans I get up to!

Hope you enjoy the read! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment