Monday 22 September 2014

Salvation - We can make it brighter! We have the technology!

Hey all :D

I have been running around like an idiot over the last few days. I just finished enrolling and I'm heading back to University on a part time basis :D I'm studying for a masters in games programming and I can't wait to get started!

Anyhow,  I was low on time this week but I am still reading and working on my design. I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along. But I don't want to bore you with boring stuff so check this out! :D




I decided to take a break tonight and instead of designing stuff I had some fun with the Unity Cellshaders! I also started replacing all my quads with primitives (cubes), so my game is slowly starting to become 3D! :D I rotated each cube to see how the outlines looked.

Check out the shot above. I left the spaceships and UI as quads for a comparison. I know it looks rough right now. And my programmer placeholder art is still there but the shaders works pretty well!

Super bright and 3D :D

Anyhow I'm going to get back to working on my design a bit. Just wanted to post something up here to let everyone know that I'm still truckin'. And I thought the construction blocks looked cool, even though they are placeholders haha.

Thanks for checking things out,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment