Wednesday 24 December 2014

A Grimm Journey is still going

As my other dev buddy mentions here, we are still working on cleaning up our Ludum Dare submission, A Grimm Journey. After it's good to go we'll be submitting it to the Leftfield collection at EGX Rezzed in London. With some luck we might be able to show it off there! That would be so awesome!

After we clean up our chaotic sub build, we'll be tweaking things. I really want to get controller support back in again after if broke. The game feels and plays much better with game pads rather than keyboards. This is especially true because its a co-op game.

Unfortunately I can't get to it right now as I have annoying University deadlines. I'm hoping to finish these as quickly as possible as I really want to work on some GAMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment