Friday 5 December 2014

Ludum Dare 31 - It' starts! Theme - On one Screen

So I spent like 3 hours on this so far and made the following stuff:

In-game pause menu that pauses/resumes the level.
Front end main menu that starts the game on Any Key event.

I am liking the new Unity UI features :D Although the new script-attaching UI is a little annoying sometimes. Change is never easy though right?

Apart from that, I have not done much else. My coder-in-crime has been though, you can see more of that in his blog here.

Our current team structure has changed to: 

  • 2 coders
  • 1 designer
  • 1 artist
I'm hoping to get all the menu stuff done tomorrow and then I intend to move onto adding pad support to other Robs character controller code.

I'll also spend some time getting audio / font assets. I left this way to late last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment