Quick tip since this drove me insane.
I reached a point in my Uni project where I would crash every time I loaded into a specific scene. At one point the crash went away but two builds later it came back. Unbeknownst to me, this occured after I adjusted or changed fonts in my project.
The error message read "Unity.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Unity.exe at 0033:405ee4af.".
The stack trace was all in hex and I wasn't sure how to pass it through a debugger so I resorted to google. In my case it turns out it was my fonts (on my OS) messing up for some reason. I fixed it by doing the following:
Go to Control Panel
Go to Fonts
Restore default fonts
Boot back into Unity and load the crashing scene
Observe scene loads fine!
If that doesn't fix it in your case check out these links, god speed!